Uberhood! For the sophisticated commuter!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I was pleased to see there was a gentleman on hand to put the thing together for her :whistle:

Maz

Guru
It's been tried before and it'll never work, I tell ya.
flying_machine_2_vintage_human_powered_flight_postcard-p239264148138678310envli_400.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It there was ever a cheesy stereotypical video you could make, it would have to be this. Guy in shirt fitting brolly, as you just have a shot of the girls hands holding the parts, and and her hot pants. Oh my ! :sad:

carolonabike

I suppose in theory if you go very, very slowly in the sunshine it may work as a parasol but seriously...

I've just read the review in the Guardian which were very funny, I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the blokes in the bike shop saw it.
'Possibly the worst idea I've ever seen,' and 'spectacularly s*%@' were two exclamations. :laugh:

Something about shafting or screwing i think
And she did very little apart from stand there with a handful of his nuts....and bots

Maz

Guru
I was pleased to see there was a gentleman on hand to put the thing together for her :whistle:
Classic :laugh:

"Look at these venomous harridans... they went to university. Hard to believe they're all under twenty-five. Yes, over-education leads to ugliness, premature aging, and beard growth!..."

under25.jpg

Top Bottom