UCI tickets for Glasgow Just Opened

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I'm down as a volunteer again, enjoyed it last time.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Probably going, particularly as I know some of the riders. Son no. 2 might come along as well since he's racing against quite a few of them currently.

However, it's possible we'll go as a rider's support crew rather than spectators at present.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
Just noticed the World Gran Fondo race in this UCI Championships starts in Perth and can see from their route map it’s hitting many loads roads around the town where I live.

I can’t wait to see some of the nearby Strava sectors absolutely decimated! :laugh:

Slick

Guru
Will be great to get back down to Chris Hoy Velodrome for some of this. Some family members really want to watch BMX so will look into that too.

A festival of cycling - you can’t go wrong. Look forward to it all.

Much like us all, just not sure which events to go to and which to miss. There's just not enough time in the day.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just noticed the World Gran Fondo race in this UCI Championships starts in Perth and can see from their route map it’s hitting many loads roads around the town where I live.

I can’t wait to see some of the nearby Strava sectors absolutely decimated! :laugh:

I'm racing in the Fondo and I reckon it will be fast. Mario Cipollini is racing in the 55-59 category and Alexander Vinoukorov is in the 50-54 mob. Being an old git, I'm in the 60-64 race.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
I'm racing in the Fondo and I reckon it will be fast. Mario Cipollini is racing in the 55-59 category and Alexander Vinoukorov is in the 50-54 mob. Being an old git, I'm in the 60-64 race.

I recognise the London 2012 gold medalist!
What a record Cipollini has reading up on him.

Hope you enjoyed your race and the scenery.

Here are some of the 8,000 whizzing through Blairgowrie & Rattray, Perthshire! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9540.jpeg
    IMG_9540.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom