UCI Track Cycling World Cup

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by pkeenan, 16 Aug 2012.

1. pkeenan

pkeenan Senior Member

Just got me some tickets for the Worlds in November. Can't wait!

Not done any track cycling myself, am hoping to book something in Manchester at some point soon.

2. GlasgowGaryH

GlasgowGaryH Über Member

I got a couple of tickets too for the Saturday Qualifying.

3. Simba

Simba Specialized Allez 24 Rider

Is this being televised?

4. GilesM

GilesM Guru

I was very lucky and managed to get some tickets for Saturday night, absolutely fanatastic, I remember going to the world track championships at Leicester in 1982, what a difference, an amazing venue, a full house, and competative British riders (many of those up and coming riders) in all of the events, and Laura Trott really is cool the way she rides the Devil.
    Watched Jason Kenny having a wee ride around the track centre after his Keirin Crash, I reckon he was a bit sore on Sunday morning, he had a lot of holes in his skinsuit and just as many in his skin, ouch.

5. edwardd67

edwardd67 Senior Member

Was there Saturday night.Brilliant simply Brilliant

6. Turdus philomelos

Turdus philomelos Veteran

Thought I would share my thoughts and feelings about the day spent at the UCI Track Cycling World Cup at the Sir Chris Hoy Veladrome, Glasgow on Sunday.​

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!
    THRILLING!!!!!!!
    EXCITING!!!!!!!!
    ENTHRALLING!!!!!
    Already signed up for the Junior World Championship 7-11 August 2013, canni wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice