Uddingston glasgow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Triban7

Hi all been cycling for just under a year , I love my first ever road bike . I'm going to do a triathlon so I need to improve my cycling , am swimming the channel this year so when I'm not swimming I'm cycling or running . Normally cycle up to and over 60 plus miles in a run , hardest cycle so far crow road and tak me doon , always looking for new routes

lesley_x

Über Member
Welcome, I know Uddingston quite well. Some nice rides to be had around Chatelleraut. Pollok Country Park. Depends if you can travel with the bikes and what sort of riding you're wanting to do.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cycling-Scotland-AA-Publishing/dp/0749572515/ref=pd_cp_b_0

This is quite a good book for rides around Scotland although I got my copy a lot cheaper than it's at now!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Welcome. If you are looking for others to ride with, watch informal rides for cc Ecosse rides,we normally go out once a month at least. Next meet up is for pedal on parliament next Saturday. Also a ride around Arran start of june if hills, cake and beautiful scenery float your boat.

Also generic what we are up to chat in the cafe, under the irn bru thread.

Hiya. :hello: Its been too long since I was up the Tak and Crow Roads, its a beautiful loop.

baisikeli

Regular
Hi and welcome - I cycle through Uddingston on my commute from Cumbernauld to Burnbank, Hamilton. Also, being from Cumby I know the Tak and Crow very well.

Swimming the Channel will be some achievement. Hope u don't feel like this xx(

JosefK

I've recently moved to Newton, Cambuslang. Is there any CC'rs nearby who go out for regular midweek and weekend runs?

Cheers

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've recently moved to Newton, Cambuslang. Is there any CC'rs nearby who go out for regular midweek and weekend runs?

Cheers

Aye, plenty, but you don't want to ride with me and my Belles on Bikes :laugh:
The Glasgow Road Cycling Meetup group is very active in your area, link here.
Also check in the forum's informal rides for CC Ecosse rides, this weekend the hard core boys and gals ^_^ are going to Arran.

Top Bottom