Ug...er..is sh%t wevver!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

just done the usual dailey 25 miles. Carp weather...heavy rain, strong winds, sitting water on the roads... but it was relatively warm (ish)...right a cuppa and a warm shower are in order.:smile:

walker

Bigtallfatbloke said:
just done the usual dailey 25 miles. Carp weather...heavy rain, strong winds, sitting water on the roads... but it was relatively warm (ish)...right a cuppa and a warm shower are in order.:smile:

raining fish as appposed to raining cats and Dogs

barq

Did my 50 min walk in today and it was horrible. My umbrella kept turning inside out. I'm still all cold from being soaking wet. Just about kept the laptop dry which was a relief!

I should have cycled because I've got good wet weather clothing for the riding, but not so much for walking. :smile:

I wouldn't say it was windy here but the kids sledge just went past the window again and it wasn't attached to reindeer. Mind you, last time it was the shed door. <sigh> I'll go and get the sledge before it gets out the garden and decapitates someone </sigh>

Pete

Bigtallfatbloke said:
just done the usual daily 25 miles.
All credit to you for keeping at it. I did my customary lunchtime spin yesterday: it had just stopped raining but all the roads were flooded and local streams were bursting their banks everywhere (why wasn't havoc and mayhem reported on the TV news? Was it just local to us?). Anyway, must have been the slowest ever 8 miles for me...:smile:

Crackle said:
I wouldn't say it was windy here but the kids sledge just went past the window again and it wasn't attached to reindeer. Mind you, last time it was the shed door. <sigh> I'll go and get the sledge before it gets out the garden and decapitates someone </sigh>

Crackle where in NW scotland are you? IME it blows a gale all year round there!

Kirstie said:
Crackle where in NW scotland are you? IME it blows a gale all year round there!

:smile::smile:

Yes the weather can be a bit of a challenge, it has it's compensations though. I must admit the turbo gets a bit more use here than it used to.

I live on the Ardnamurchan peninsula. Drive towards Fort William and 8 miles before you get there take the Corran ferry

Top Bottom