Uh oh....I'm a wiggle Gold customer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Will1985 said:
I've just seen an email from wiggle telling me that I am now a gold customer....this is seriously bad news - lots of willpower needed!!!
Anybody brave enough to admit that they are platinum customers? Anyone with a Focus bike less than a year old is certainly one.

It's not WILLpower you need it's WON'Tpower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simonali

Guru
They're not cheap like they used to be, and IMO Chain Reaction have better customer service with free postage and price matching.

I agree. Shop around, there are cheaper places out there!

A recent purchase of mine, some SPD pedals, don't seem to have the discount available and even with 10% off would still be a tenner more than I paid.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Err only £15 off being platinum:blush:. Well I was new to cycling and need jacket, shoes, lights etc etc etc (well thats what I'm telling myself).

davidwalton

Gold with them as well.

If Ribble, Cycle Sports, and ChainReaction did similar, I would also be Gold with them.......

and if BikeFix ran the scheme, I would be Platinum with them.

Yes, I have spent a fair amount. Bike plus tools, security, and safety/weather clothing.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
My LBS has a scheme, and it seems to involve me getting a permanent 12.5% off because I spend a lot of money there a few years ago.

I don't understand it, but it's good.

longers

Legendary Member
palinurus said:
My LBS has a scheme, and it seems to involve me getting a permanent 12.5% off because I spend a lot of money there a few years ago.

I don't understand it, but it's good.

I have something similar going on with mine. Cheers fellas :biggrin:.

I've never even had any sweets from Wiggle, perhaps ordering something from them is a prerequisite. They did send me a £5 e-voucher out of the blue though.

I'm a platinum customer:ohmy: with Wiggle. I've also spent about £250 at Ribble last year as well. Don't tell 'her indoors'!!!:biggrin:

I'm hoping to get a new road bike in the spring so that will be more bike related expenditure this year

longers

Legendary Member
Tip -if you update your profile on Wiggle -you only have to tick or untick a couple of boxes of sports you're interested in- they send you a £5 voucher.

True - I've just tried it and got a £5 voucher valid for 7 days on orders over £50. I won't be spending it, but it's very usefull to know. Thanks.

Plax

Guru
longers said:
I've never even had any sweets from Wiggle, perhaps ordering something from them is a prerequisite.

I have, when I ordered my bike they sent me some complimentary sweets with it. Very nice they were too:biggrin:

Top Bottom