UK CycleChat Curry Club - next meeting: Thursday 23 August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thefollen

Veteran
Hi all, is this on for tonight still? Wheatsheaf? No idea who I'll be looking for, I'll be in 'normal clothes', no lycra :tongue:

redjedi

Über Member
Hi all, is this on for tonight still? Wheatsheaf? No idea who I'll be looking for, I'll be in 'normal clothes', no lycra :tongue:
Lycra is normal clothes :whistle:

But I'll be wearing my baggies over my lycra today with a bright red Endura top, CoG will look like is avatar picture but with a pint in one of his hands.

thefollen

Veteran
Haha cool, I'll be looking like my avatar too, only with sleeves, jeans and less mud.

Possibly get there around 6:30. Not working today so I'm popping out for a sunny afternoon beer in town (although I'll keep it on the down low!). Wearing a 'budweiser' t-shirt- look out for the short bloke looking mildly lost.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting

I thought lycra was "normal clothes",it's the suits that look weird.:tongue:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Wow that was awesome! So happy to meet all you forum legends that I've looked up to for so long. What a top evening out, thanks!!

Bit of minor drama on the way home, I hear and feel a doof, doof, doof from the rear wheel and stop to discover a big bulge. That eventually blew about a half mile from home so only had a short walk, super lucky. Also broke a front wheel spoke, no idea how.

Top Bottom