ukbikedepot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Hello guys, just wondering if anyone has had dealings with ukbikedepot, ive done a search on forum and come up with nothing, ive also googled reviews and all seems fine but would be great to get re assurance from fellow forum members
Thanks

outlash

also available in orange
I bought my Genesis from them early this year. The originally sent the wrong size but they apologised and sent out the correct size before they collected the original box, so pretty good IMO. They also have a proper shop in Halifax called Cycle Gear.

Tony.

Got my panorama from their shop in halifax, also used them for odds and sods like pedals etc, always had good service and easy to talk to :smile:

jessand

Veteran
Bought an Equilibrium form them a couple of years ago. It arrived with a small chip in the paint and the Reynolds transfer was badly applied and creased. I called them and said I didn't want to reject it but wanted to put it right, the said they'd contact the Genesis rep and arrange for the decal and some touch up paint. Long story short; after numerous calls and several months neither had been supplied. When I called to complain I was asked if I'd sent them a photo of the damage, when I replied that I'd never been asked to supply one (in the 7 or 8 conversations I'd had with them) I was told that they couldn't do anything without proof - and as the bike was now a few months old it was too late.

if you are buying from the shop in person you may be OK but if it's mail order like mine, you pay your money, they post the bike and you're on your own.

Diggs

Veteran
Bought a couple of bikes from them for the boys, excellent value. Bit of a delay and initially they only sent one, I had to chase them for the other. They sent the second one next day which was good but a bit of a PITA. Does this make them any better or worse than similar organisations? Who knows

Top Bottom