Ultegra 6510 Shifter faceplates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Does anyone know of a website where I can buy the above.
Thanks

See your LBS - they'll be able to order some from Madison (who do not retail direct to the public as far as I know) - I just got some 105 nameplates and 10mm shims for £15 the lot.

OP
OP
DooDah

DooDah

Veteran
Thanks guys, I'll try my LBS, but normally they are not very helpful (bordering on rude), and they are the only LBS within 80km of me. Maybe I will ask a friend to order some in the UK. Thanks again.

Thanks guys, I'll try my LBS, but normally they are not very helpful (bordering on rude)

That's why I dug you out the part number so you can just take that in and ask them,
"Bon jour, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît prendre des dispositions pour moi un Y-6C898030 Ultegra 6510 Plaque du distributeur français de composants Shiman commander? Merci beaucoup. Au revoir" :becool:

OP
OP
DooDah

DooDah

Veteran
Thanks, as I said I will try with them, it is not my French that is a problem, it is the fact that they do not seem to like the hassle of ordering things unless they are fitting as well (which they charge stupid amounts of money for). I have found a French site that are going to see if they can find some stock as well.

This is better though, "Bonjour, je veux commander une piece detachee Shimano. C'est un capot levier STI Ultegra 6510 9v Y-6C898030." They will still probably say "ooh-la-la" shrug their shoulders and say "ce n'est pas possible".:wacko:

C'est la vie I suppose^_^

Top Bottom