ULTEGRA 6600 WHEELS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

I put these on a few weeks back but no takers , i bought them for my dolan mythos but when i fitted them did not think they suited my bike .only been used for 20 mins max to try them out, so their brand new ,anyone interested, pm me cheers:biggrin:

Titanium

Guru
Hey Jayce. How much were you asking? And is there anything I can offer as part-ex in order to save me a bit. If there's anything you need, just say, and there's a chance I could have it.
I live in Penarth, can't remember your location in Wales. There's the criterium road race around Penarth coming up on the 19th I think. I usually watch that. They have riders from Maindy, around South Wales, and Bristol.
Bye for now. Mark.

OP
OP
J

jayce

Titanium said:
Hey Jayce. How much were you asking? And is there anything I can offer as part-ex in order to save me a bit. If there's anything you need, just say, and there's a chance I could have it.
I live in Penarth, can't remember your location in Wales. There's the criterium road race around Penarth coming up on the 19th I think. I usually watch that. They have riders from Maindy, around South Wales, and Bristol.
Bye for now. Mark.
hi im looking for flat carbon bars at the mo ,but will sell for 200 notes all in , skewers supplied with wheels ,you can choose from the ultegra ones or have red titanium or white halo,;) all new

Titanium

Guru
Hi Jayce. Thanks for the reply. I'll pass on the wheels, although they are tempting.
Cheers. Bye for now. Mark.

Top Bottom