Ultegra hubs - FREE to a good, or mediocre home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I've used these hubs for an estimated 6,000 miles, and I wasn't the first owner. Even in my most optimistic mood I know I'm never going to do anything with them now. So rather than leaving them sat in my spares box for the rest of my life I'd rather give them to someone who might actually use them.

So if you fancy building your own wheels, or are looking for a decent hub to hand to a wheel builder then today is your day!

Ultegra-Hubs-FREE.jpg

I do have the Ultegra QRs too, I just forgot to put them back in before taking the photo!

If you do build new wheels with these hubs I'd love to see photos!

Venod

Eh up
I've used these hubs for an estimated 6,000 miles, and I wasn't the first owner. Even in my most optimistic mood I know I'm never going to do anything with them now. So rather than leaving them sat in my spares box for the rest of my life I'd rather give them to someone who might actually use them.

So if you fancy building your own wheels, or are looking for a decent hub to hand to a wheel builder then today is your day!

View attachment 105153

I do have the Ultegra QRs too, I just forgot to put them back in before taking the photo!

If you do build new wheels with these hubs I'd love to see photos!

I'll take them Andrew let me know how you want paying for postage (mediocre home)

Venod

Eh up
@Andrew_Culture

Wheel Pics as requested,

Hubs Free, thanks again for your generousity Andrew
New front spindle (the original was slightly bent ----- £ 4. 95 Derekscycles, eBay
Exal XR 1 Rims --------------------------------------------£ 21.95 Nidderdalecyclesandhire, eBay
64 ACI spokes (66 actually they gave me 2 spare) £ 28.80 Spa Cycles, Shop
......................................................................Total £ 55,70

I built them myself so a nice set of handbuilt wheels for £55.70, the rims were not the best to build with, but at less than £11 a rim I can put up with that

P1000486.JPG P1000487.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom