Ultra Gatorskins: can't get the bastards on......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Gatorskins are shoot anyway, so just as well you can't get them on. xx(:biggrin:
(can you tell I've had a bad experience? ;)xx()

I always found them easy enough to put on - which is just as well given the number of punctures I had with them, before the tyre split from the beading.

Armadillos are the answer - unfortunately, they appear to have disappeared :ohmy::sad:

They are shoot aren't they? Mine failed to cope with even my meagre acceleration today; performing wheel spins everywhere as I attempted to move away from various traffic lights.

Should be banned anywhere it rains.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I have to admit to not being overly impressed with Gatorskins. I too have had an almost new tyre split away from the beading.

And they are absolute bar-stewards to fit.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I've only had problems with Gatorskins in the wet on drains wheelspinning(ok maybe i was showing off) On the roads i have had slight problems with them, but that stopped after a while, and i accelerate pretty fast aswell, and turn into courners hard. They have gone past the stage where they make that noise when i turn in hard, that noise where it sounds like they are struggling for grip:laugh:

Top Bottom