Unable to complete previous operation due to low memory.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Today I tried to start a thread with a photo in the opening post and got the above message, then I tried to reply to a post with a photo and got the same message.

I can post with text but not photos, anyone know why please?

richardfm

Veteran
If you Google the message you will see it's a problem with the Chrome browser on an Android phone.
You might find a fix for it, as well as lots of other people with the same problem

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A few times I have tried to post a photo from my iPad but it tells me the picture is too big. No idea why as other similar ones are no problem.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Can relate to that problem...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've had that occasionally, but not recently, on an Android phone, Brave or DuckDuckGo browser.

Mike_P

Guru
Same size as other ones which post ok and I have tried reducing the size but so far not worked. Need to try again later.

In that case it will be the extent of data the actual image is taking up. No two photos of the same image size are ever the same size in terms of their data, it's all down to the extent of coding needed to be stored to replicate the image.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
In that case it will be the extent of data the actual image is taking up. No two photos of the same image size are ever the same size in terms of their data, it's all down to the extent of coding needed to be stored to replicate the image.

Thanks for the replies to my fairly minor problem but a solution is beyond me.

Top Bottom