Unbelievable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
That made me feel queasy just watching it. I'd like to admire the skill but can't because it's idiocy. I hope he doesn't expect others to put themselves at risk to help him if things go wrong. To do so would be selfish in the extreme.

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
How did he get up there and how is he getting down? Apart from that, what he is trying to prove? He can show his bike handling skills in a much safer place. Foolish and crazy man who won't live to see his pension as his luck will run out eventually.

Last edited:

si_c

Guru
If that's a bit much, you could try this instead:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRBNjUJlH0

In fairness if you read about how he did it, he was secured with a safety rope.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In fairness if you read about how he did it, he was secured with a safety rope.
Which was actually a mate strolling along behind, holding on to the rope! :whistle:

The mate did look heavier than the rider so he probably would have been able to take the strain if the rider fell off to the left, but I wouldn't fancy being either of them in that situation... :eek:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Which was actually a mate strolling along behind, holding on to the rope! :whistle:

The mate did look heavier than the rider so he probably would have been able to take the strain if the rider fell off to the left, but I wouldn't fancy being either of them in that situation... :eek:

If he falls left the guy at end of rope needs to jump off right. I did that on a winter climb on a ridge where my partner fell off down one side. Otherwise he’d have whipped us both over the cliff further below.

simongt

Guru
I don't have a problem with folk doing nutty things. It's just when if it does go wrong, they expect the 'authorities' to pick up the pieces of their own irresponsibility and probably we end up footing the 'repair' bill. :whistle:

Top Bottom