Unboxing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
It is Marketing. Youtubers with losts of subscribers or that are niche youtubers will be sent free stuff, to show their subscribers and say how amazing the product is. Of course they are paid. In the US im sure they now have to declare that the video is contains promotional content or is sponsored by law. Youtube isn't so much a social media platform as it is a giant marketing department for the worlds biggest corporations.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok,here are pics for my fans :whistle: ;) of me unboxing my latest shoes.😬

1628022854152.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Here's someone unboxing a bike 😂

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
My nephew loves unboxing videos, particularly based on Bruder who manufacture diggers, lorries and tractors. But he's also 2 1/2 so doesn't know any better:laugh: My youtube suggestions is ruined

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is this a real thing? I am so pleased that CC is the closest I have ever come to social media.
It isn't just a real thing... It is a MASSIVELY POPULAR REAL THING!!!

People wait anxiously for the first unboxing video of the latest iPhone, and unboxers compete to be the first to release a video of the removal of that packaging!

"The box is rectangular and made of shiny white cardboard, dimensions W cm x L cm x D cm. I remove the lid of the box and discover the phone in a recessed hole in a block of expanded polystyrene which tightly fills the box. The phone screen has a transparent protective plastic film on it which will need to be removed..."

No, I don't get it either...
wacko.gif

Is this a real thing? I am so pleased that CC is the closest I have ever come to social media.
yep it is a real thing - I used to come across such junk when looking for actual real info on a product.
Best thing for these nutjobs is to be boxed. And buried.
And to think the internet was meant to save time and improve communication :sad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom