Unbuilt Thailand Rickshaw

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Has been in storage. Unknown if complete. Sold as found.
Some assembly required methinks
1713187252730.png

BA9 9EB, on the 24th of this month.

Has been in storage. Unknown if complete. Sold as found.
Some assembly required methinks
View attachment 727745
BA9 9EB, on the 24th of this month.

That's a lot of tonnage, amazing someone would fetch it over here, make a nice prop in an Asian restaurant.

Jody

Stubborn git
Again, a lot of tonnage - guessing they must have shipped it over some how.

Just to be pedantic, they're known as Tuk-Tuks, apparently because of the sound they make as they splutter along.

Spelling isn'y my strong point :laugh:

I think he bought it local whilst setting the business up but paid to have it resprayed.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Click mate, click

I've got a flat-bar road bike, a drop bar tourer, a fixed, a Brompton, my probably dead e-bike, an old Carlton, a trike, most of a cheap folder, and that's before I get onto the five or six bikes belonging to other people.
Why would I possibly need a rickshaw too? More importantly, I'm not sure where I'd put it.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I've got a flat-bar road bike, a drop bar tourer, a fixed, a Brompton, my probably dead e-bike, an old Carlton, a trike, most of a cheap folder, and that's before I get onto the five or six bikes belonging to other people.
Why would I possibly need a rickshaw too? More importantly, I'm not sure where I'd put it.

So you can charge unsuspecting tourists £200 a mile around Soho....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

You'll be able to store most of the others in the rickshaw.. :okay:

Top Bottom