Under Armour Goretex Shakedry jacket - end of line offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Sportsshoes.com are currently selling the Under Armour Accelerate Long Gtx Shakedry jacket at half price or less

mens, £140, S/M/L/XL/XXXL
womens, £80, XS/S/M

Goretex Shakedry is the most breathable shell fabric I've come across, enough so that it's usable as a windshell without getting any sweatier than would be the case with a non-waterproof windshell. The face fabric itself is permanently water repellent, without having to rely on an extra coating that wears off in due course, or can be wrecked by traces of fabric softener in the machine.
The downside is that it's black, and is lightweight enough to be relatively easily damaged.

All the cycling shakedry jackets I've come across are a minimalist race fit offering, but this is cut suitably for a touring jacket, with a relaxed fit, and a drop tail long enough to keep the backside dry (with mudguards).
2-way water-resistant front zip, roll up zip away hood, 2 hip pockets with water-resistant zips, 230g for XL
No need to size up (regular non-Italian-cycling sizes),

I've just ordered one of these after your advert/plug in the other place. So no pressure ;)

Top Bottom