Undershorts wiv pockets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Specialized make them and so do Pearl Izumi. The former are 80 quid and the latter are a fair bit cheaper, but I've semi ruled them out on account of them not telling what those bloody stickers are for!

Any others on the market?

U

User6179

I find them bizarre, like an ashtray on a motorbike.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Don't think even cars have those these days, judging by the amount of lit fag butts I see being chucked out of moving cars!

Anyhow, I have a couple of tops with no pockets in them, hence the (admittedly small) appeal of pockets being in a pair of shorts...

it is a bizarre request - not wildly surprised they aren't more common. Never come across underpants with pockets. Well not counting some bizarre thing I saw in a shop in Kingston which proclaimed the glories of a ball pocket or something.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
it is a bizarre request - not wildly surprised they aren't more common. Never come across underpants with pockets. Well not counting some bizarre thing I saw in a shop in Kingston which proclaimed the glories of a ball pocket or something.

They're not pants, they actually look just like bibshorts, so I'm not sure why they call them undershorts? I guess they're made of a thinner material?

https://www.pearlizumi.co.uk/men-s-mtb-bib-liner-short

Top Bottom