Undertaker Cabbie - Why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lyrical

fen x
Location
LANDAN
Gosh darn.. eyes will be popping out.. but hey, thank you for the link.. I am the undergraduate yer know?

What? You've been on these boards for like 2 days and you've already surpassed Matthew_T's level of WTF-ness.

Congratulations, it appears you're going to be a -great- addition to these boards with your marvelous videos and bodacious posts.
 

Jezston

Legendary Member
Location
London
Actually some of us have to read the threads to make sure they are moderated. So cheers for the additional workload ! :tongue:

I didn't realise that making snarky comments towards large numbers of the forum's userbase, stirring up drama and 'like'ing other people's snarky comments counted as 'moderating' on internet forums :tongue:
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
I didn't realise that making snarky comments towards large numbers of the forum's userbase, stirring up drama and 'like'ing other people's snarky comments counted as 'moderating' on internet forums :tongue:

You having a pop at the mods again. I can say what I like just like you can. ;)
 

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Location
Leafy Berkshire
Is it just me that was expecting a coffin in the back of a Black Cab ? Miss leading thread title of the year.
 

stowie

Legendary Member
I am somewhat baffled by the response to this video on here. The taxi driver was being a complete ars*hole, and if he thinks this level of driving acceptable he needs to be prised away from his license.

Droid was less shouty than I would have been in that situation. He is generally more confrontational than me in his videos but in this instance, I would be struggling not to be screaming at the cabbie. Why Droid is being called a nobber is somewhat beyond me.
 
Location
Avon
I for one am not singling our OP out, I'm having a go at all head cam wearers :smile: ! :wacko: :boxing: :wacko: ! :smile:

Edit: ... for what it's worth I think he can take it anyway ;) - carry on Droidster :highfive: .
 
Top Bottom