Unexpected...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aferris2

Guru
Decided to stop for a rest after a steep hill. Shades off. Had a drink. Then looked up. Just round the bend was a 4WD. Stood right behind it were two guys and a model - wearing just boots and a hat.

Anyone else come across something they weren't expecting.

(They all disapeared into the woods with cameras in-hand after a few minutes)

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'd have wanted to be in hole 3 in that suprise...

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Decided to stop for a rest after a steep hill. Shades off. Had a drink. Then looked up. Just round the bend was a 4WD. Stood right behind it were two guys and a model - wearing just boots and a hat.

Rigger boots?
Football Boots?
Wellies?
Bowler hat?
Baseball cap?
Trilby?

Frankly the lack of fine details (and pictures) on this thread make me sick......!!!!!!!!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Rigger boots?
Football Boots?
Wellies?
Bowler hat?
Baseball cap?
Trilby?

Frankly the lack of fine details (and pictures) on this thread make me sick......!!!!!!!!!!
Were all three wearing hats & boots or were they shared amongst them.
He doesn't say, and you never asked either!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Go back to the woods when it's dark and there'll be just hoots and a bat....

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I was driving along the A14 in Northants a couple of years ago at about 8.30am. There were 2 cars on the bridge above, after a car went past them this woman threw her coat off struck a pose and the photographer snapped away.
Brightened up the A14 for a change!

TreeHuggery

Obviously out dogging. You missed your chance there, boy.
I used to have a colleague whose job it was to make sure that doggers were safely dogging (honestly) There's lots of stories that I might have to share on here at some point. When he wasn't in the woods with the doggers, he was doing outreach work in the massage parlours (to this day, I don't know where he stuck his name badge)

Globalti

Legendary Member
A few weeks ago I was out with Gti Junior and we passed a car parked in a fairly public place, where walkers often pass. A young woman was sitting in the passenger seat, facing the windcreen and lowering herself onto the, er, lap of the young gentleman passenger with a very excited expression on her face. I've no idea why she wanted to sit on him; she could have raised the seat or used a cushion if she wanted a bettter view.

stephec

Legendary Member
A few weeks ago I was out with Gti Junior and we passed a car parked in a fairly public place, where walkers often pass. A young woman was sitting in the passenger seat, facing the windcreen and lowering herself onto the, er, lap of the young gentleman passenger with a very excited expression on her face. I've no idea why she wanted to sit on him; she could have raised the seat or used a cushion if she wanted a bettter view.
Did you give them the thumbs up?

This is the real reason why cyclists should have helmet cameras!

Top Bottom