Uni Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Steve and done.

OP
OP
S

StevieJo

Thanks both. Looks like a decent number of responses to this so far covering the whole range from enthusiastic to as far from it as you can get.

Seems to be an interesting split forming between cyclists and runners, (I have posted here and on Runner's World).

I'll share the results in a few days so I don't skew them just now.

Again, I appreciate the time people are taking to fill it out.

Steve

OP
OP
S

StevieJo

Useful info provided by people so far. A few more responses are required to make it statistically meaningful, so if anyone else can spare the time to fill out the survey, that would be great.

It is taking less than 2 minutes on average for people to complete at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HQD3ZLW

Thanks,

Steve

Done, but 'How likely are you to recommend this product?' (which no-one has seen, no-one knows how much it costs and no-one knows how effective it is) seems a bit of a daft question.

OP
OP
S

StevieJo

Thanks for filling it in SlowerThanASluggishSloth.

Several of the questions could appear daft in the absence of a product to actually look at or test. The aim behind the survey is to "test" a theoretical product in a given martket ahead of any further investment - such as design, prototype, and more complete market test. If the responses identify a strong demand then it makes sense to move to the next stage, conversely, the project could be dropped in the initial stages with little to no investment. The specific feedback on what people deem as good/bad really helps in defining the next stage in the project.

For example, some features may be dropped, and others augmented or added. In other words, there are no bad responses, only good information.

Thanks again to you and the others who are filling it in.

Steve

Done...would be a fantastic product

Gez73

Veteran
Done, sounds very Wallace and Gromit! I'd buy it just to get some ironing done during boring meetings!:smile:

Top Bottom