(Unsold but Ended) Sora Flightdeck 7 speed Brifters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£25.00 posted payment by paypal gifted
7 speed double. Fully working in scuffed but okay condition. I paid about £40 quid second hand off ebay just over 12 months ago and they have worked perfectly but I am converting the bike to a flat bar hybrid. There is a pair of broken (!) ones with 3 watchers on EBAY at £20 plus £8.00 postage at the moment so I reckon £25.00 is a fair price. They are SORA with thumb down-shift

Wanted to show the scuffs (mainly on plastic - Metal work is pretty good) hence 3 photos. 1 inner cable is included attached to double gear shifter. Any questions P.M me
DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Do you still have the bars aswell? I'm waiting to hear back on a mint set but I could be interested

OP
OP
simon the viking
Do you still have the bars aswell? I'm waiting to hear back on a mint set but I could be interested

Hi yep still got the bars nothing special just stock bars off the viking clubmaster (2012 model) would let em go for just a couple of quid but could be difficult to post so I would guess about £35for the 2 posted but would have to check at post office....(it may be cheaper though) If I've still got the brifters when youve heard back I'll get to post office and check for you... but it wouldnt be until monday before I could get

Top Bottom