Unwanted Christmas present swap...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Huge...It's bigger than my bike wheel.
downloadfile-2.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I really don't know why my MIL bought me these. I'm fiftyfeckinseven for fecks sake!

Anyone want them? View attachment 75374
Hint at giving up the bike?

0lonerider

Veteran
iv never looked at ebay, cheers.
i got it to charge phone but its pants as you have to charge by winding up,solars ok to run the torch and radio also the buttons are hard work,very hit n miss.

screenman

Legendary Member
The wife says can she swap her phone thing, it turns a perfect smart phone into a crackling hissing retro style phone by plugging a wire into it.

0lonerider

Veteran
mines the one with the bottle opener torch radio! yi can also hang it up its unbreakable and waterproof with usb port and led display.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
My Nanna bought me a colour changing globe light kit. It contains 8 globes and has 8 speeds and colours can be used inside and out. Looking to swap for literally anything else... Surprise me.
View attachment 75343

P.s. Open to this thread getting hijacked with jokes, other swaps etc...
OK... I quite like the look of these. I'm prepared to offer a decent bottle of alcohol; or maps, leaflets, hotel recommendations and general pointers for a cycle tour of Provence. Including a farking big gorge, a few cols and a Mont Ventoux.

OP
OP
bikingdad90
OK... I quite like the look of these. I'm prepared to offer a decent bottle of alcohol; or maps, leaflets, hotel recommendations and general pointers for a cycle tour of Provence. Including a farking big gorge, a few cols and a Mont Ventoux.

Your more than welcome to them if you wish to swap?

I imagine alcohol will be hard to deliver undamaged, so perhaps a voucher to cover postage?

Top Bottom