Upcycled Projects

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zane

I make quite a bit of money repairing electronics such as mobiles, game consoles, laptops, tablets etc.
I've always liked restoring things and I've recently got into upcycling. I've made a couple of clocks from old bicycle wheels. I've seen some for sale online for £200! Has anyone on here made things from bike parts? Some lamps can sell for a fortune and furniture is even more sought after, but I'm quite new to it, so I could do with a few pointers.

Zane

I made a bike lamp mount out of an old chain ring.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Screenshot_20190830-111421.png

There are loads of ideas on Pinterest, download the app.

I’ve got a mountain of old, knackered bike bits. I’m going to build a ‘Transformers / Godzilla / Robot Wars’ thing, out of them, then hunt down Boris Johnson, and make him run away to Russia, where he belongs.

Hicky

Guru
Ms has two lounge chairs in the house and a couple of footstools too, they’re for upcycling and flogging.....5months ago. To be fair we’ve had a lot on, her friend does it and if she gets the chairs cheaply then makes min £100 on them. She’s practices so can turn one round in a couple of days.
In effect we’re upcycling the house too ie loads of building works....a little different but similar :blush:

Top Bottom