Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I will help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't help

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I won't help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today I've been made aware of the plight of the 4 year old Niece of a colleague. Please take a few minutes to have a look at Emma's website, and PLEASE, if you can make any contribution to help Emma get the treatment she deserves then please, please, please give what you can.

http://www.emmahoolin.co.uk/

http://www.justgiving.com/hope4emma

Thank you :thumbsup:

BTW, myself and some colleagues will be taking part in the Cat & Fiddle Challenge ride on the 2nd October. None of us are setting up any individual donation links, we just want people to give anything they possibly can to Emma's fund.

Cheers

Jon

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Jon,

Do you have 49 people at work? If so charge them all £20 for a 20 week lottery game. Each of the 49 buys a lottery bonus ball number which is then drawn by the national lottery. The winner takes £20.

20 week competition collect £980, pay out £400 leaving a nice £580 for the charity. Simples
thumbsup.png

Jonny

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Not a bad idea JB, most people like to see some reward don't they.

Unfortunately we need to get to £210k though. I will float the idea on Monday and see what people think.

In the meantime even if everyone could just donate £1.00, with 18,049 members, that's a HUGE chunk of what Emma needs :thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Quick update.................

Emma's fund has hit the halfway mark, so a HUGE thank you to each and everyone who has donated. Apparently the worlds population is now 7 million, so a donation of 0.0000015p per citizen will cover the remainder in the blink of an eye :whistle:

Seriously though, Emma need to have her treatment once she finishes her current course of radio therapy at the end of this month.

ANY help will be massively appreciated,

post-402-1157723848.gif

Top Bottom