Urban dictionary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Read this in a forum post this morning (not here, one of the software support forums I've been trawling in relation to the switch-over) and had to Google it to find out what it meant: HMFIC ---- [NSFW]

Surprised and amused at the result!

Any similarly surprising ones you've come across (without repeating them here please!!)?

Cheers,
Shaun :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
Oh dear,is that how we refer to you now then Shaun?:tongue:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
From said site - hilarious

fubdy

a contraction of **** buddy, handy for use in more genteel company, like your blind-but-not-deaf Aunt Rasmatilda
You: Wish I'd known you were planning to stop by, Auntie, but I'm just on my way out to help my friend Mr. Fubdy move his bed.
Auntie: Well, you be careful, dear; you might pull something. Remember: lift with your legs...or just push.
You: Lift legs and push--got it!
Uncle Quincy: You know, I think I knew a Fubdy back in my day...may even have a picture--or two--squirreled away somewhere. I could bring 'em by...sometime...
You: Anytime, Unc, N. E. time...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
threebikesmcginty said:
I always use it to check on theclaud's colourful street language especially when it come the variety of ways of describing ones imbibed state.

Ha! Thanks to the Universal Language of Being Utterly Banjaxed, you can pretty much make them up as you go along. With a little attention to time and place, of course. A few people will probably be getting totally schweinsteigered this evening...

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
If you watched episode 1 of the new series of The IT Crowd, you'll have seen some businessmen characters repeatedly high-five each other whilst shouting "Eiffel Tower". Go look that phrase up in the Urban Dictionary :thumbsup:

It's not work-safe...

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
goo_mason said:
... some businessmen characters repeatedly high-five each other whilst shouting "Eiffel Tower".

:ohmy: indeed ... :thumbsup:

CC is nothing if not educational ... :biggrin:

Cheers,
HMFIC :biggrin:

rh100

goo_mason said:
If you watched episode 1 of the new series of The IT Crowd, you'll have seen some businessmen characters repeatedly high-five each other whilst shouting "Eiffel Tower". Go look that phrase up in the Urban Dictionary :smile:

It's not work-safe...

:biggrin:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I recently posted that my worst ride was 11 hours back from Kings Lynn. Whilst waiting for the rain to stop mate and I went into a local library. There I found a book of slang terms and found the real meaning of Berk:ohmy:.
I also had a headmaster at primary school called Mr Merkin. Pleased to find out what a merkin was:biggrin:.

Top Bottom