Urgent....... Christmas Present Ideas Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
How about some nice hand cream? This is not cheap but my wife loves it.

cream.jpg

and throw in a pair of moisturising gloves too.

gloves.png

That way she can pamper her hands at bedtime and let the cream work overnight. You'll be under £30 for both, free delivery.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
How about a duck? DCUK will even let you choose the name tag.
Or you could Give her something from their partner company, FCUK....... :whistle:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Try searching Amazon for wife Christmas gifts, it gives ideas for stocking fillers. Last year I did that and got my wife a wooden face shaped spectacle stand so she wouldn't keep losing her bl***y glasses. It is very practical and she really likes it. I got her other things as well, but that certainly helped.

This year I have got some theatre tickets, which she knows about, and for a surprise I went into Dobbies the other day and found a bird feeding kit wrapped in a hamper style presentation box. She loves feeding the birds, and has a few feeding stands around our garden; now, as well as various types of bird food, she has a book with pictures of different bird breeds, and a notebook and pencil to make notes about them - well she will insist on telling me how much she loves birds.

Other odds and ends I might get include a "World's greatest wife" tea mug, a Sudoku or other puzzle book, and some of her favourite crisps / toffees.

Perhaps there are some ideas there for you.

MarkF

Guru
An ironing board cover, it'll get used and lasts about a year, solving next years Xmas present worries too. :okay: Thinking.........you could personalise it with her name on it or summat?

il_340x270.1053868145_qwn3.jpg

Attachments

• il_340x270.1053868145_qwn3.jpg
    il_340x270.1053868145_qwn3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 44

Dave 123

Legendary Member
How about a nice coffee table book - something like Wildlife Photographer of the Year?

How about a coffee table?

If you stretch it to more than £30, (assuming you both have railcards) treat her to a good meal in London/Edinburgh/Birmingham.

The train ride alone will be enjoyable. Pay (literally) a bit extra for 1st class and live it up: free coffee, water, snacks, papers etc.

Top Bottom