Urgh..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Note:....

Before you go on holiday, make sure there is no 'food' left in your rucksack......:rofl:

Just found two 'liquid' bananas in the bottom of the rucksack when digging for my waterproofs........ :biggrin: - wondered last night why there was a 'fruity' aroma...... my waterproofs stink....gonna get wet going home....

Thanks for the reminder. Just before we went on holiday after Easter I went to get the coolbox from the garage so we could take chilled items with us. Unfortunately we had forgotten to empty & clean it from it's last use, sometime last summer. I think it is beyond hope and will need to be thrown away.

Alan Whicker

I once carried a large chunk of manchego cheese in my rucksack for several hours on what turned out to be the hottest day for 15 years. Nearly took my face off when I opened the bag that night.

ChrisKH

Guru
I put a couple of bananas in my Timbuk2 on Monday and then promptly forgot about them and loaded it up with hard box sized objects (porridge) some books,etc. Inside was covered in mashed banana stew when I got to work.

martynjc1977

Veteran
ChrisKH said:
I put a couple of bananas in my Timbuk2 on Monday and then promptly forgot about them and loaded it up with hard box sized objects (porridge) some books,etc. Inside was covered in mashed banana stew when I got to work.

Done that with my golf bag, bit messy aint it lol.

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
Note:....

Before you go on holiday, make sure there is no 'food' left in your rucksack......:bravo:

Just found two 'liquid' bananas in the bottom of the rucksack when digging for my waterproofs........ :wacko: - wondered last night why there was a 'fruity' aroma...... my waterproofs stink....gonna get wet going home....
Unlucky pal,one problem I rarely have is forgetting to eat my food:smile:

Cubist

Still wavin'
I once went to clean out the car, and delved into the pouch behind the passenger seat, to be met with a strange slime. On closer inspection it turned out to be half a banana, in its skin, which between us we calculated had spent the last six months down the back of the seat. Nice.

Cubist said:
I once went to clean out the car, and delved into the pouch behind the passenger seat, to be met with a strange slime. On closer inspection it turned out to be half a banana, in its skin, which between us we calculated had spent the last six months down the back of the seat. Nice.

That's what you get for riding a bicycle and not obsessing about your car like "normal" people do!

Jezston

Über Member
Popped a squeezy water bottle in my rucksack in the morning the other day.

Fortunately it was sunny so leaving my clothes hanging from the fire escape they were dry by lunchtime.

Top Bottom