urtica dioica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
I know they are v beneficial to invertebartes and thats the field i work in, excuse pun. however now comes the time of year when these bast4rd5 ruin rides. especially those which wonder from the beaten track. im tingling like a good un right now :sun:

Rubbing the rash with squashed dock leaf is supposed to ease the discomfort (though I've not noticed a great deal of easing effect whenever I've tried it:wacko:).

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I have been led to believe Camomile lotion works well; oh and don't scratch ;)
mr Mag00 said:
I know they are v beneficial to invertebartes and thats the field i work in, excuse pun. however now comes the time of year when these bast4rd5 ruin rides. especially those which wonder from the beaten track. im tingling like a good un right now ;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Fell fifteen feet into a bed of the little bastards yesterday and crushed a vertebra. This morning the painkillers have taken away all the pain except for the urticaria on my legs and elbows. Go figure.

nettles?

get the nettle that stung you (for revenge purposes) or any nettle and rip it up (iirc the stalk doesn't have stingers, just the leaves) the sap inside the main stalk soothes the sting very well

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Take the Homeopathic remedy "Urtica Urens" (try Holland&Barrett) the morning you are going to be falling off near any nettles,and the day after.You will be practically immune to the stings:biggrin:

Full of useless information, me:biggrin:

Top Bottom