Use the shared path says some silly pedestrian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trsleigh

Guru
Location
Ealing
Another way of looking at it is the speed differential.
Between you & peds 8x, between you & road traffic .8 (.....ish)
 

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester
Once had an idiot driving instructor from the British School of Morons (BSM) hang out of the window and point towards a shared path (full of schoolkids). What a dickhead he was thought I......

Shared paths are ok if,

a) they're fairly empty or
;) you're going slowly

but they are optional!!!!!!!
 

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Location
'ampsheeeer
PatrickPending said:
Once had an idiot driving instructor from the British School of Morons (BSM) hang out of the window and point towards a shared path (full of schoolkids). What a dickhead he was thought I......

Shared paths are ok if,

a) they're fairly empty or
:wacko: you're going slowly

but they are optional!!!!!!!

REALLY!? ;)

I'd have taken great delight in writing to BSM and pointing out his mistake and asking to see his credencials.;)
 
Top Bottom