Useful campaign links and resources

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnotherEye

I started the Roadusers site this year. Here is the link to the campaigns page:
http://www.roadusers.net/campaigns.html

BTW. I'm not tech savvy & 'am looking for someone to evolve the site into a forum. Please send me a private message if you can help, thanks.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Your post might be in the wrong place, but what do I know.

You might want to start with the Councillor whos patch it falls in. They should have Saturday morning 'surgeries'
Also the Highways Dept of you County Council should have a cycling officer, but they will have to tow the party (Highways) line

AnotherEye

DSC00040b 2.jpg

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Your post might be in the wrong place, but what do I know.

You might want to start with the Councillor whos patch it falls in. They should have Saturday morning 'surgeries'
Also the Highways Dept of you County Council should have a cycling officer, but they will have to tow the party (Highways) line

I just realized I posted this as a reply to a thread instead of starting a new one. Will delete this and repost as a new thread in the campaigning forum.

Apologies to Sheddy and Another Eye. Can U do the same with your replies please.

theMec

Regular
Sustrans new campaign - Support Cycling to Work - pushing for a national standard of cycling provision at workplaces

http://www.sustrans.org.uk/cycletowork

e-rider

crappy member
so is there a campaign to force dog walkers to keep their dogs on leads whilst on cyclepaths? If not there should be. Having dogs running loose on cycleways is insane and I'm sure it doesn't happen in any other civilised country.

Dannz

Regular
I just read study of bike accidents in the Netherlands based on questionnaires of cyclists admitted to hospital. 21% were result of hitting the kerb. (Why aren't white edge lines used more?).

Top Bottom