User Name Dilema

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
BigOnaBianCube ??

Congrats on coming to to your senses & getting the Cube, which model BOAB ?? Pics pls.

The Earth is Cube shaped & you are now a COC Member.

I liked BOAB as a username, you should keep it for the sake of irony.

If not sticking with BOAB how about The Goat Herder or Mountain Goat, after your many mentions in your Cypriut adventure blogs ??

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Can we safely assume that Celeste hasn't left home and that you haven't totally abandoned her. She sounded pretty miffed when 'interviewed' a week or so ago.
If so BOAB is still current. If you have dumped her however, maybe Celeste could come up with a nice new username for you :laugh: We could ask her.

AndyRM

XOXO
Judas.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Breaking news.

Earlier today it emerged that @BigonaBianchi has finally split from his estranged life partner Celeste Bianchi.

Only recently Celeste had spoken to reporters about alleged abuse she suffered while the couple holidayed in Cyprus.

Today it was revealed that the pair are no longer when Celeste posted a twit on twotter.

"That's it, he's done it now, left me for a big assed German who probably doesn't even shave" (a few grammes weight).

"We'll, that curly haired gigolo can just go fall under a bus in a comedy uncliping moment so much as I care"

"Feckless lothario"

"That's the last time he swings his leg over my shapely frame"

"I don't ever want to feel his sweaty ass on my saddle again"

"I don't know what he is thinking, she (Cube von Rommel) isn't even a size 52, more like a 58 or 60 if you ask me"

"Lard arse"

Having used rather more than her 160 characters she then left twotter to advertise herself on ebay.

@BigonaBianchi was unavailable for comment.

It is thought that the artist formerly known as BOAB has gone underground & is attempting to change his username to avoid all the hullabaloo.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Expose.

News just in.

Celeste Bianchi has just twitted on twotter.

"I can't believe it"

" @BigonaBianchi has put me on ebay"

"I was going to do it myself but it seems he just can't wait to get rid of me"

"He's put me on with a 99p starting price & no reserve, the 8A$TARD"

"Who will want me now that he's had me doctored with dodgy cranks & silly bar tape" ? "There not even this seasons colours ! Heathen".

"That's it, I'm off down the council estate to have my frame numbers filed off"

Top Bottom