Username change

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
How do you know @Jim Brown is not this new one & it's already been changed?
Easy, and checkable.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Eyup

I sent a pm but no reply as yet.

After my reassignment I would like to now be known as .....

Bored Man
All righty!
I cannot find your PM, not in the Mods inbox, neither in the "Contact us " messages.
If you have sent it to @Rickshaw Phil you will have to wait till he gets up in the morning, as I cannot (obviously) read his private PMs.
Sorry about that!
I am not completely sure that the Bored Man username was not said in jest ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
It's early yet though!
As for the late(graveyard shift)
The fear of premature burial, the "deceased" being in a coma for instance, not actually dead, led to many devices being patented to allow the "deceased" to alert those above ground to their plight.

One of the most simple of these was a cord attached to the persons finger. The cord leading to a bell on the surface, which would ring when the cord was pulled. The "deceased" became the dead ringer whilst the person watching for any activity would be working the graveyard shift. Their job was to get the "deceased" coffin dodger, for whom the bell tolled, to the surface, having been saved by the bell, and to a physician.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
All righty!
I cannot find your PM, not in the Mods inbox, neither in the "Contact us " messages.
If you have sent it to @Rickshaw Phil you will have to wait till he gets up in the morning, as I cannot (obviously) read his private PMs.
Sorry about that!
I am not completely sure that the Bored Man username was not said in jest ^_^

Thank you @Pat "5mph" -yes I pmd Phil.

No jest. I would like to reassigned as Bored Man please. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom