Using site with Android phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
The site doesn't appear to work properly with my android phone. Its been working fine since we stopped using tapatalk, but I think the issues started this weekend. Any ideas?

classic33

Leg End Member
The site doesn't appear to work properly with my android phone. Its been working fine since we stopped using tapatalk, but I think the issues started this weekend. Any ideas?
Are you by any chance getting the same display as you would on your PC?

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Working fine on my old Android 2.2 phone.

Can you be a bit more specific about what doesn't appear to be working properly? Any screenshots?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One thing I have noticed on my Android Galaxy Tab, Opera Mobile browser, is that embedded YouTube videos have started being displayed in boxes twice as deep as the videos. I.e. there is a video-sized blank black rectangle below each video now.

Working fine on my android phone (4.3) with both chrome and opera mini

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
It was displaying in a similar way to my PC. However, I've not changed anything and this morning everything is fine

martint235

Dog on a bike
On both my android devices (Note 3 and Nexus 7) if I'm replying to a post with the quote in, once I finish the first word, the cursor jumps to after the word "quote" at the beginning. It does this every time so I'm now prepared for it but it was a pain at first.

albion

Guru
Puzzling question when Android is the only mobile system that allows a choice of web browser engines.

I thought the other systems were rigid to the point where its very much like the old days of Internet Explorer.
Back then it was the web master who had to write the fix for every slight iteration of IE.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One thing I have noticed on my Android Galaxy Tab, Opera Mobile browser, is that embedded YouTube videos have started being displayed in boxes twice as deep as the videos. I.e. there is a video-sized blank black rectangle below each video now.
It is my Opera browser ... I just checked using the standard Android browser and videos work properly.

The Opera browser seems to have quite a few problems with Javascript. I use the old v12 edition of the browser because the current version is horrid. I think I will have to try other types of browser and choose an alternative.

Top Bottom