Using site with Android phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
It is my Opera browser ... I just checked using the standard Android browser and videos work properly.

The Opera browser seems to have quite a few problems with Javascript. I use the old v12 edition of the browser because the current version is horrid. I think I will have to try other types of browser and choose an alternative.

Same thing happens when I use opera classic on my s2 and tab3, but opera in general seems to be quicker for most things than Google Chrome.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Same thing happens when I use opera classic on my s2 and tab3, but opera in general seems to be quicker for most things than Google Chrome.
I have been using Opera for years on PC and more recently on Android devices so you could say that I have been a bit of a fan. I just don't like the way that things are going. I do not want to update the browsers to current versions because Opera have done silly things like removing half the features that I like, but the old versions can't carry for ever without support.

Lpoolck

Veteran
There is serious lag when posting a reply I find. Resulting in misspelt words, duplications etc. Bring Tapatalk back I say :evil:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Just for info: I use Google Chrome and Opera classic on my tablets, and Google Chrome, opera classic and Opera mini on my phone. Opera mini is great when there's only a 2g or EDGE signal but it is a compromise.

Top Bottom