Valentines suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Any suggestions.....?

Im thinking romantic night away somewhere.....or nice day out, or frivolous gesture.

We have 3yr old and 3 month old sons, so the aim is to get away for a day or a night and do something for ourselves and not be thinking about feeds, bathtimes, playtimes etc etc

Id like it to be a surprise so it wouldnt have to take loads of planning or sneaking around.

wafflycat

Hot-air ballooning. Sitting on the clouds, drinking chilled champagne from silver goblets. My other half arranged this for me - it was *wonderful*. 6500 feet up, clouds all around below us... champagne.. *lovely*

domtyler

Über Member
I would play it safe and just go for ten pints down the boozer, a portion of chips and a quick knee trembler behind the bus shelter on the way home.

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

HMMMMMMMMM hot air ballooning sounds fun, but not as BTFB says in the middlie of Feb

i like the knee trembler idea but dont forget we are talking 'wife' here .........last time i had a knee trembler was.............well lets just say its been a while.

Hotel and Lidl underwear ..........class, by hotel i take it you mean travelodge?

Keith Oates

Janner
The hotel /travel lodge idea seems good to me. However don't go too far away from home then she will feel close enough to the kids to be able to get there quickly, if needs be, and fully relax on 'enjoying' an uniterrupted evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walker

track day at your nearest race track, Hey it's totally original for Valentines day and can be so much fun. The adrenalin will make her want a steamy night in at the end of the night.

ChrisKH

Guru
got-to-get-fit said:
Any suggestions.....?

Im thinking romantic night away somewhere.....or nice day out, or frivolous gesture.

We have 3yr old and 3 month old sons, so the aim is to get away for a day or a night and do something for ourselves and not be thinking about feeds, bathtimes, playtimes etc etc

Id like it to be a surprise so it wouldnt have to take loads of planning or sneaking around.

Sounds good. Rather assumes you can arrange the childcare - my poor wife hasn't had a night off in 8 years and 2 months (barring appendix removal six years ago). I have offered to cover so she can visit friends in Scotland for a couple of days but she said she wants us to spend it together. Which is nice.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You are lucky to get babysitters.... no chance for us....... I've got chockies and Champers already lined up, but will get flowers and cook a nice meal.....with some assistance from the kids - I'll get them making cards as well....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Choose a secret rendezvous place.... however, you don't turn up. She'll realise how much she misses you, and love you all the more for it. Possibly... give it a try and report back! :tongue:;):ohmy:;):biggrin:;)

Top Bottom