Van Nicholas Titanium size med

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark pallister

28C798A1-994A-4D9F-B898-2B7AE81CBA91.jpeg D47A3685-CD1C-40A4-AAE0-03A766872E27.jpeg
Excellent condition
Converted to 1x11 11/42 rear and 42 front
Many new parts
Spare wheels and parts to convert back to 2x included
Newcastle area
£1350 reduced to £1200 And will happily discuss serious offers
fit 5/5 to about 5/10 ish

now sold thanks for looking

Attachments

• E408130F-AB65-488B-9299-416CE8884576.jpeg
    E408130F-AB65-488B-9299-416CE8884576.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Just to help others and put the size of the frame into context... How tall are you?

If that's setup for you, you must have longer legs than mine then, I'm 5'7" and wouldn't reach the bottom of the pedal turn :laugh:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I have a Euros and it looks like mine, the giveaway would be a photo from the back, if its got flared stays its the Euros, if not its the one below, though it does look like flared seat stays and a proper head badge, so probably a Euros
It may help to measure the size as it came in 2cm increments, not S M L etc.

Very nice looking example, only problem I have is frame clearance, I can only get a 25c on the back, and front as I have original fork is 23c. (mines a 52 cm and I'm 5,9, bike14 years old)

Good Luck, drop a link in the Titanium photos thread as well...

OP
OP
Mark pallister

Mark pallister

I have a Euros and it looks like mine, the giveaway would be a photo from the back, if its got flared stays its the Euros, if not its the one below, though it does look like flared seat stays and a proper head badge, so probably a Euros
It may help to measure the size as it came in 2cm increments, not S M L etc.

Very nice looking example, only problem I have is frame clearance, I can only get a 25c on the back, and front as I have original fork is 23c. (14 years old)

Good Luck, drop a link in the Titanium photos thread as well...
I could get certain 25 s to fit the front with a struggle,so I’ve fitted a brand new carbon fork so no probs now

View attachment 527880 View attachment 527881
Excellent condition
Converted to 1x11 11/42 rear and 42 front
Many new parts
Spare wheels and parts to convert back to 2x included
Newcastle area
£1350
fit 5/5 to about 5/10 ish
Love the green tinge in the 2nd pic! That would be a nice colour with all black parts. (of course it may just be my dodgy rods-n-cones ... )

Never notice it with my Van Nic - sorry, my Airborne. But I'm still very happy with bare metal.

OP
OP
Mark pallister

Mark pallister

Love the green tinge in the 2nd pic! That would be a nice colour with all black parts. (of course it may just be my dodgy rods-n-cones ... )

Never notice it with my Van Nic - sorry, my Airborne. But I'm still very happy with bare metal.
Can confirm the green tinge is just the photo

OP
OP
Mark pallister

Mark pallister

How old is the bike?
What is the top tube and seat tube measurements?
And what groupset is it running?
Unsure of the age of the frame as I didn’t buy new
shifters are SRAM force 22 double tap ,rival rear mech ,crank is force carbon arms
chain ring is race face and cassette is shimano both new
brakes are Ultegra new
fork ,seatpost and bars are carbon ,forks new
saddle and stem fizik new
wheels are carbon and have done maybe 200mls
i will measure the frame later

Top Bottom