Vandals!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
We've just had our front guttering done including the run to the street.

About 15 minutes ago I was woken up by a load of clattering. I looked out the window to see two foxes had broken off the last section of pipe and were trying to fox-handle it through the hole in the wall - one at each end! They'd got it about a metre through the wall :wacko:

If I hadn't seen it I'd never have guessed what caused the damage. I'd have assumed it was kids or drunks.

Crankarm

Guru
They're little tinkers aren't they ...........:wacko:.

Perhaps they need a bit for their den? It's a bit tricky for them to go into Wickes or BnQ. How would they pay?

TVC

They are little sods, a couple of nights ago I had a planter full of young garlic, spring onions and chives, until two of them decided to go excavating, I lost the lot.

snakehips

What , cute little things like this ? I can't believe they would get up to no good !

Fox1c.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
Foxes nicking guttering? If you hadn't seen it you wouldn't have believed it.

Was it you who had snail/clematis woes Brokenbetty? My clematis is putting out another shoot from the base of the dead plant, yours might too.

First it's foxes stealing your guttering, next it'll be badgers making off with your wheelie bin and before you know it you'll have a stoat trying to hotwire your car.

Crankarm

Guru
Just make sure you lock up your bike(s) :laugh:.

Top Bottom