Vango Photo Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karen.488walker

I voted for you but then looking at it would have picked you anyway! :blush:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I see No.1 is doing rather well, and also, co-incidently, has the clearest image of the VANGO label :wahhey:

I voted for the bike one, but the canoe one is pretty nice :wahhey:

02GF74

Über Member
... well, instead of cheating yourself, you should have e-mailed Vango that the canoeist is cheating by getting mateys to votr for him, and maybe they would have pulled the photo.

I could vote but the whole thing seems to be rigged and there better photos than yours.

You got my vote. No1 seems to be running away with it!

ASC1951

Guru
As a photo I like yours the best, so I've voted for it.

If you are Vango looking for a magazine shot, it has to be #1 with the others nowhere.

OP
OP
Proud2Push

Proud2Push

tundragumski said:
Hi, I followed the link expected to put a vote in for you but after looking at the photos decided that I liked number 1 the best - sorry. From the standings so far you have little chance of winning - sorry!

Ooph, that's a bit Doc Martin.

I was totally amazed that my point and shoot snapshot made it into the final at all. I certainly didn't expect to win, I just didn't want to come nowhere, and so thanks to all the kind CCers who have stopped me being a "nul point" entry!

Norm

Someone posts a link to a comp saying please vote for me, someone else says "thanks for the link but I voted for a better pic", the OP feels like he's been kicked in the teeth with the aforementioned heavy leather booties.

At a guess. :smile:

Top Bottom