Various Books

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Postage costs are NOT included, postage and packing costs will vary depending on the size and weight and how many books you buy so I will quote this on a case by case basis, postage and packing will be charged at cost and receipt supplied in an electronic format!

Here goes:

Title – Author(s) – Condition – Price

(If price isn't right, shoot me a message, we can work it out!)

Triathlon
Triathlete’s Training Bible (3rd Edition) – Joe Friel – New - £9
Going Long (2nd Edition) – Joe Friel and Gordon Byrn – New - £9

Cycling
The Cyclists Training Bible (4th Edition) – Joe Friel – As New - £9
The Escape Artist – Matt Seaton – Good - £3

Running
The non-runners Marathon Trainer – Whitsett, Dolgener and Kole – As New - £6
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running – Haruki Murakami – As New - £3
Born to Run – Christopher McDougall – Good (Occasional folded page corner) – As New - £3.50
Ultra Marathon Man – Dean Karnazes – As New - £4.50
Chi Running – Danny Dreyer – As New (one folded page corner) - £3
Feet In The Clouds – Richard Askwith – New - £4
Funny Running Shorts - Wightman & Bedford – New – £1 or free to the 1st person who spends over £20

General Health and Wellbeing
Get on the ball (total body workout) – Lisa Westlake – Used (got a little bit damp, so a few pages wrinkled a bit at the bottom – it is very minor damage but it is there and I won’t be any less than 100% honest) - £1.50
Yoga and Meditation (Mind, Body and Spirit) – New - £1 or free with any purchase of over £15 on “wellbeing” books.
Instant Master Class : Practical Meditation w/DVD – New - £5
Instant Master Class : Simply Pilates w/DVD – New - £5
Instant Master Class : The Gift of Yoga w/DVD – New - £5
Instant Master Class: The Power of Tai Chi w/DVD – New - £5
All 4 Instant Master Class books above bought together - £15

Magazines
Various Tri, Cycling & Running Magazines (10 in total, with a couple of supplements, inc a SIS Guide to Sportive Nutrition DVD – The DVD is basically one long advert though)– Condition is variable, non are a wreck and no pages are missing! - £0.75 each or £5 for the lot

Condition Explained:
New – Bought, shelved, never got round to reading
As New – Read and Shelved, May have 1 or two folded corners but nothing more.
Good – Read, More than a couple of folder Corners to mark pages, possibly been carried around so might have some minor scuffs or wrinkles on the cover, spine may exhibit signs of use etc but in inside pages are clean and unmarked to my best knowledge.
Used – A little bit worse for wear or with a specific issue that I deem them to be lower than Good in condition
Poor – Quite frankly, if the condition was less than “Used”, I would either give them to a charity shop or bin them!

No pages will be missing whatever the condition listed, if there are pages missing, in the bin they go!

Photo's below:

DSC_0201.jpg
DSC_0202.jpg

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Bump, I will match the cheapest amazon market place price (equivalent condition, except in the case amazon lists £0.01, not worth walk to the post office for a penny :tongue:) and postage will be charged at cost (basically you get the same price as amazon market place, I avoid the amazon fee - win win!)

Any interest drop me a pm.

Manchester locals very welcome to pop by and collect, I'm right near Piccadilly Station!

Born to Run = SOLD

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The Escape Artist is sold to coffeejo - Will be posted out tomorrow morning!

If anyone else wants anything, get your message in tonight so I can send them all out in the morning :smile:

Thanks all.

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The non-runners Marathon Trainer
What I talk about when I talk about running
Feet in the Clouds

are now sold.

Remaining items:

Cycling
The Cyclists Training Bible (4th Edition) – Joe Friel – As New - £9

Triathlon
Triathlete’s Training Bible (3rd Edition) – Joe Friel – New - £9
Going Long (2nd Edition) – Joe Friel and Gordon Byrn – New - £8

Running
Ultra Marathon Man – Dean Karnazes – As New - £4.50
Chi Running – Danny Dreyer – As New (one folded page corner) - £3
Funny Running Shorts - Wightman & Bedford – New – £1 or free to the 1st person who spends over £20

Magazines
Various Tri, Cycling & Running Magazines (10 in total, with a couple of supplements, inc a SIS Guide to Sportive Nutrition DVD – The DVD is basically one long advert though)– Condition is variable, non are a wreck and no pages are missing! - £3 for the lot

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Giving this a bump, pick up a copy of the cyclist's training bible for less than amazon marketplace price folks! Lets have these gone!

Garz

Squat Member
Giving this a bump, pick up a copy of the cyclist's training bible for less than amazon marketplace price folks! Lets have these gone!

Used can be had for £7.73 (posted). Would you take £6 for the book and pm the postage?

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Link please? Cheapest I can find is £8.97 + postage from a marketplace seller, or £9.93 delivered amazon warehouse deal.

Top Bottom