Vegetarians do not read this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BAtoo

Über Member
This evening we had slow-roasted, herb-crusted leg of lamb, with the usual veg followed by apple & blackberry crumble.
Our own lamb, some of the veg & all of the herbs from the garden, the blackberrys from the fields the lambs grazed, the apples from the village.
I washed mine down with a very nice Tempranillo - but not 1986 though......

1986 Chateau Musar - "1986 was a difficult year - something of a drought year in the Bekaa Valley..........." hope it was worth the wait...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Jerusalem artichokes xx(

They're great for feeding to a prim and proper mother-in-law for the entertainment of her subsequent later walk across the living room on the way to the bathroom parping and sqeaking at every tiny reluctant step. Laugh? I nearly choked suppressing the giggles and drowned in the tears force out by the strain of keeping a straight face.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
perfect match... im jealous

Nah, this is a perfect match

9d626684-963d-48cb-8bbf-7c46c8d69fa0.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Nah, this is a perfect match

9d626684-963d-48cb-8bbf-7c46c8d69fa0.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Have you been possessed by the spirit of Greedo?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
My obsession with Melissa predates Greedo's transient presence

Melissa oh Melissa
Oh how I'd like to kiss her
I admire her from afar
By writing poems like @Fnaar

Good poem. I was going to put the following in the tennis poems thread but never got round to it, so I'll put it here now, with apologies for thread derailment.

I'd love a quickie
With Sabine Lisicki

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Bangers and mash, with beans, mustard and a couple of slices bread and butter, really looking forward to it, as the food we have had in Italy for the last four days was not as good as i thought it would be.^_^

Top Bottom