England : Greater Manchester Velodrome: Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
It's that time again. Who's interested ? I mailed the booking office tonight to see how many months (years?) it will be before I can get a booking. We only need 20 but no more than 30. Probably.

Friday Am: The booking office have come back to me and it seems the next waiting list will be available in October for a February session

There are a few slots available Sat, Sun and weekdays between Christmas and New Year (28th, 29th and 30th)
That wouldn't bother me but I think other people may not be up for it. Let me know.

Further update: We're number 54 on the waiting list for Feb. That means, I assume, that the prime spots will have gone by the time we get a look in. Have to wait and see I guess.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Me and my lad would be up for it.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Missed this the last few times due to work and commitments but having seen my 11yr old son do 2 days of taster sessions earlier this year would love to do it (and I guess he would too).

Put me down for two places (date dependant) and I will come along and give some of you old farts a run for your money (and my lad will do his best to compete against Fossy's lad :thumbsup:)

Hope the dates work out :hyper:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
If its on a Sunday then yes I am game on, I am certain that you could count that as a +4 as well for me as no doubt I would have another car load.

Steve H

Large Member
Yes please

Top Bottom