Velogames Fantasy Giro 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnblack

Über Member
Who is Big black john, our new leader? Using CC names would be better imho.
It's tight at the top.
Me, my Velogames name has been around for a lot longer than my CC.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Happy with mid table mediocrity. It's better than my usual crash n burn.

I fluked a good result. Somehow picked Nibali and Landa and pulled Hirt and Cataldo out of thin air who did good stage results. My mistake was choosing Viviani who I expected to do much better in his home tour.
Never played Velogames before and it's good fun (I was rooting for Landa which is probably a first) so I'll give it another go

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Unfortunately ASO cut up rough with velogames last year and threatened legal action so there wasn't a tdf one last year. Dunno about this.

You did

You and @Crackle went very quiet when we got to the mountains and my inspired picks started delivering the points
I picked the KOM, unfortunately that wasn't worth too much, one breakaway winner who was the same as the KOM winner, lost my sprinter, lost my outside GC man, picked an out of form GC fave, mistakenly put the wrong Ineos guy in instead of Sivakov and finished, par for the course for me, middle of the pack. You on the other hand top loaded your team with GC faves, so you were always gonna come good at the end and by your own admission, jammily picked a couple of others who you'd forgotten were in your team, still, you finished second, so fair play, I can't carp too much about your pure luck rather than calculashion.

Now Dayvo on the other hand.......I did suppress a snigger when I saw his team.

:whistle:

Top Bottom