Velogames Fantasy Giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My team - polkupöyrä

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I've surprised myself by doing fairly well so far - my team usually doesn't get going until the third week, but so far the only one of my picks who hasn't scored any points is Pirazzi, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him rectify that today (stage 7). Hoping to see Henao and Uran pick up a few more points on Saturday's stage as well.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No idea who is top but I am imagining @Bobby Mhor is the 3rd placed team - the clue being in the name Team Mhor and then his name of Bobby underneath it. You'd never make a sleuth crax...
@Marmion 'Tis I..
I have just dispatched rockets to help Betancur and Paterski (I thought he would carry on his Croatia form)do something:okay:
sadly fallen a place since the previous stage..:sad:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
One of my pre requisites was that I had to have a CCC Sprandi Polkowice rider. Come on Paterski! Pull your Polish socks up!

Pozzovivo and Intxausti have yet again proved the lack of merit in my method of picking on cool names. I should have learned after Thibault Pinot failed to repay the honour of being picked for my fantasy TdF on the basis of having a similar name to a dog once owned by my sister (Thibeaux).

Pozzovivo and Intxausti have yet again proved the lack of merit in my method of picking on cool names. I should have learned after Thibault Pinot failed to repay the honour of being picked for my fantasy TdF on the basis of having a similar name to a dog once owned by my sister (Thibeaux).

If you picked him last year then he'd have repaid you well enough!

Top Bottom