Velogames Fantasy Vuelta 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Team entered, finished second in the le tour league, can't see me improving in the vuelta league

Claro.

Team Spainfully Yours in and raring to go.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Team entered, finished second in the le tour league, can't see me improving in the vuelta league
I was fourth in the TdF but I'm looking at the riders here wondering who has carried form over, who has blown themselves out for the season and who will come out of the shadows that I know nothing about. So in short, I can't see me making 4th again. I'm kind of enjoying the fact that it's helping me learn the pro peloton a bit though, likewise my wife is in again although has already told me she's picked with her heart rather than any suggestion that they are going to win (despite wanting to win, naturally.).

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I was hoping for top 10, losing Nibali (knew I should have taken Aru or Landa if I was going to lower myself to an Astana rider) isn't going to help that, neither is having Quintana if Valverde really is no1 at Movistar. Next year I'll remember, Spanish riders for the Vuelta :-)

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I knew it, I knew it!
Nibbles is first out of the Hex XI..
which poor bogger is next:blush:
Just noticed I've a non starter...

Last edited:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
The Dentists are keeping their powder dry. Glad I didn't pick Nibbles. Shame I didn't check the starting list and picked a DNS...:banghead:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
The Dentists are keeping their powder dry. Glad I didn't pick Nibbles. Shame I didn't check the starting list and picked a DNS...:banghead:
Well, someone has to bring up the rear and make the rest of you feel good about yourselves...

Top Bottom