Velogames - Giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will I never learn!!!^_^
Apparently not.
If it’s any consolation you are not the only one. Other poorly informed or masochistically optimistic DS’s include Jacques le Singe, some guy by the name of (fuc) King Kirby and sluicehoops. There may be others.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'm taking slight solace in not choosing Yates (I was tempted), although Lopez looks like a hugely optimistic pick now, and VdP may not have been as overpriced as he appeared to me on the Friday before the start....
Chapeau to those of you who believed in Bardet - that looks like a very canny choice at this stage.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm a bit worried that my amazing start was due to my puncheur-heavy team (Girmay, VdP and Magnus Cort) and I may get found out in the mountains.

Still, I have Bardet and a rather surprising lead in the comp. More by luck than judgment

Even my "he's cheap and he has a funny name" pick Eenkhoorn has netted me a few points in the KoM. And Pozzovivo is doing well in his old age

Mike_P

Guru
That year TdF would not play ball and it was a case of using their version of the "game" that did have a good feature IIRC in
that you could swop riders on the rest days.

Adam4868

Guru
I feel your pain...

As I sit in 13th position, a mere 372 points behind 12th, I can only hope that some of the crueller members of the league won't notice my sad demise.
It is a game of chance, isn't it? Isn't it...?:ohmy:
I might have had the tiniest bit of sympathy for you....but I listened to you and picked Lopez !
Screenshot_20220516-172847.png

Screenshot_20220516-172925.png

muttley-laugh.gif

Adam4868

Guru
Just checked mine and im only in THIRD place...I'll never forgive Rich if Lopez costs me ! 🙄

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Now not only is my team overloaded with puncheurs, but I am a puncheur down. I have a big lead but the mountains may cost me.

Mind you, the rejuvenated Pozzovivo will not be called on to be lead-out-man extraordinaire now Girmay has gone :sad: so he can concentrate on being GC contender extraordinaire

Top Bottom