Velogames Vuelta Fantasy 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Guess who picked Kruijswijk :sad:
My sympathies (well only a little, it is a league after all)

My key underperformer so far is Chavez. Hoping yesterday was him "building into the third week" or some other such nonsense

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

My key underperformer so far is Chavez. Hoping yesterday was him "building into the third week" or some other such nonsense
Looking at your team, I am surprised you did not go for Majka, then you would have an equal number of riders from 3 teams!

Early days, your little colombian EC will should come good.

Congrats to norbogaz who dominated the Vuelta. He didn't have the winning rider, but had a lot of high scorers.

I finished just off the podium, but most pleasing was seeing Rich and Crax keeping each other company at the rear of the peloton.

Had enough humble pie, fellas, or is there more humble pasta, bouillabaisse and tapas to be had next year? :okay:

;)

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Chapeau indeed to team norbogaz - also finished top of podium for the Giro and bronze at the Dauphiné.

@Dayvo maybe thinking you're getting the hang of this now after all these years? Another fourth here after fourth in Dauphiné. Less said about Giro the better: I know the feeling.

p.s. anyone know who Jay Eliotta is?

How long have you got the ringer for Dayvo. Will they still be picking next year?

@Dayvo maybe thinking you're getting the hang of this now after all these years?

The truth of the matter is I used to participate JUST for a laugh: I'd pick a team of riders who had the same initials as me, then name the team accordingly: i.e. Easy/DC, for example. Or pick a team of riders who had odd names: Jesus ...., Bono, Knees and so on.

It gave the experts (Rich, Crackle, Noodley - what happened to him and all his incarnations?) a giggle seeing me struggling.

Now the shoe's on the other pedal!

:smile:

tfc03

Veteran
Thanks! Pogacar saved me, who said you cant win anything with kids! Still didn't break the top 1000 in the main field, how do they do it?

Top Bottom