Very frustrating interview with Boris...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

discominer

+1. Very easy scapegoating.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/14/fifth-london-bike-death-bus-superhighway

I am so deeply frustrated with all the victim blaming on the back of 5 deaths in 9 days! Even by Guardian readers who ought to know better. At the end of the day, cyclists are the most vulnerable vehicle on the road so extra measures need to be put in place to protect us from the most dangerous e.g. HGVs.

The CS2 is a joke of a route.
Even the new extension to Stratford is such a mix of give and take that I am not sure it was worth the money spent on it, I use it as that is the most direct route home for me, but last night I saw someone almost taken off by a car starting to turn left, because they clearly hadn't looked properly in their nearside mirror.

Not sure what more the guy on the bike was supposed to do? He had Hi Vis top and bag cover, bright lights and was in primary in the cycle lane, and was not tucked away against the curb...

Boris couldn't give a stuff, he's turned up, lobbed a hand-grenade into the debate and withdrawn to chortle at the bickering and prejudice. Boris said:

Quote:

'that people have taken decisions that really did put their lives in danger'.

What does he mean? We don't know, no names, no pack drill. It's confusing. It's dirty politics from a sleazehound.

Top Bottom