Very off topic sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have decided I need a new car that has a soft top so this has to go, my 2003 Jag 2.1SE
It has a full service history and all but the last sevice at a Jaguar garage, the last service was done at a local indie using Jaguar parts and fluids.
The front brake disks were changed along with all pads 6 months ago.
It is in outstanding condition and HPI clear.
As it is the SE model it comes with all the top refinements including electic folding mirrors,full airbags front,side and rear front and side.
It is outstanding for a 2003 car (looks more like a brand new car) and only has 78k guaranteed mileage
It is due MOT but I will get that sorted as it needs nothing and will pass with flying colours, tax is due at the end of the month but I have to put that on so no problem there.
Any trail is very welcome as you will fall in love and buy it on the spot, this car is so nice and 100% genuine.
Dont ask if there are any issues as the car is 100% as new and everything works perfectly with no issues at all, I am selling as there is one slight problem.......it isnt a Saab convertible and I have had them for years and only switched to Jaguar a year ago, as nice as it is, I love Saabs and want another so it has to go

£2500 will buy it but no offers please, its is very nice, probably the nicest you will see

Jag-1-1.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
No comment except ... sensible man. Although I'm biased - I drive a Saab Aero convertible in Lime Yellow :becool:

Trade ya :laugh:

Keenbfb

I'm also a member of the other forum (it's a small world ain't it) and remember you buying the Jag and thinking how jealous I was at the time, but I'm still in love with the vert so no chance of a swap until I've had another year or two out of it, I'm still liking the fact that I don't need a degree each time I look under the bonnet :wacko:

Top Bottom