Veteran Cycle Club Library Website Down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

netman

Veteran
I was always able to access the catalogues at veterancycleclublibrary.org.uk but the site seems to have been down for a couple of weeks now - anyone shed any light before I enquire with the V-CC?

OP
OP
netman

netman

Veteran
To answer my own question, if anyone is looking for the library, it's moved to a new site as per the V-CC message below:

Thank you for your email. The V-CC online library has now transitioned to a fresh new website. The old website URL is no longer supported.

The new URL for the library website is:

https://sites.google.com/view/cyclehistory/

pawl

Legendary Member
Had a brief look at one of the videos.Looks really interesting.Takes me back to when I first started cycling.No Lycra or padded shorts.Makes me wonder how we managed.One bike for the majority of riding perhaps two if into racing.

My old Daws was a bike for rough stuff.touring occasionally time trials

OP
OP
netman

netman

Veteran
Had a brief look at one of the videos.Looks really interesting.Takes me back to when I first started cycling.No Lycra or padded shorts.Makes me wonder how we managed.One bike for the majority of riding perhaps two if into racing.

My old Daws was a bike for rough stuff.touring occasionally time trials

I still prefer to cycle like that now! Gradually gone away from the modern racing wannabe to a more 'heritage' type of cycling which I'm really enjoying!

Phil may

It would seem that a collection that was made as a behest is now subscription only. whilst I understand that it costs a good amount to maintain this collection, surely it would be better to allow advertising in the VCC pages as a way of obtaining the necessary income to maintain the site.

Top Bottom